• Superior court of Washington

Superior Court of Washington,
County of King

In re: Petitioner/s (person/s who started this case): Eve Cohen Ellingwood
And Respondent/s (other party/parties):
Herbert E. Ellingwood
No. 18-3-02177-8SEA
Summons Served by Publication (SMPB).
Summons Served by Publication
To: Herbert E. Ellingwood
- The other party has asked the court to:
Divorce, Separation, Valid / Invalid Marriage
X End your marriage or domestic partnership.
You must respond in writing if you want the court to consider your side. Deadline! Your Response must be filed and served within 60 days of the date this summons is published. If you do not file and serve your Response or a Notice of Appearance by the deadline:
No one has to notify you about other hearings in this case, and
The court may approve the requests in the Petition without hearing your side (called a default judgment).
Follow these steps:
1. Read the Petition and any other documents that were filed at court with this Summons. Those documents explain what the other party is asking for.
2. Fill out a Response on this form (check the Response that matches the Petition): X FL Divorce 211, Response to Petition about a Marriage
You can get the Response form and other forms you need at: The Washington State Courts website: www.courts.wa.gov/forms The Administrative Office of the Courts call: (360) 705-5328 Washington LawHelp: www.washingtonlawhelp.org, or The Superior Court Clerks office or county law library (for a fee).
3. Serve (give) a copy of your Response to the person who filed this Summons at the address below, and to any other parties. You may use certified mail with return receipt requested. For more information on how to serve, read Superior Court Civil Rule 5.
4. File your original Response with the court clerk at this address:
King County Courthouse, 516 Third Avenue, Rm E-609, Seattle, WA 98104 Or
Maleng Regional Justice Center, 401 Fourth Avenue N, Rm 2C, Kent, WA 98032
5. Lawyer not required: It is a good idea to talk to a lawyer, but you may file and serve your Response without one.
Person filing this Summons:
Signature /s/ Eve Cohen Ellingwood, Date 4/12/18. I agree to accept legal papers for this case at the following address (this does not have to be your home address):
Address: 14621 NE 37th Pl #D18, Bellevue WA 98007
PostedApril 17, 2018