• Summons

Superior Court of Washington,
County of Pierce

No. 18 3 01913 2
Summons Served by Publication (SMPB)

In re:
Mae and Michael Ivey
And Respondent/s:
April Ivey and John Doe

Summons Served by Publication

To: John Doe - The other party has asked the court to Give custody of the children to a non-parent.
You must respond in writing if you want the court to consider your side.
Deadline! Your Response must be filed and served within 60 days of the date this summons is published. If you do not file and serve your Response or a Notice of Appearance by the deadline:
No one has to notify you about other hearings in this case, and
The court may approve the requests in the Petition without hearing your side (called a default judgment).
Follow these steps:
1. Read the Petition and any other documents that were filed at court with this Summons. Those documents explain what the other party is asking for.
2. Fill out a Response on this form:
FL Non-Parent 415, Response to a Non-Parent Custody Petition
You can get the Response form and other forms you need at:
The Washington State Courts website: www.courts.wa.gov/forms
The Administrative Office of the Courts - call: (360) 705-5328
Washington LawHelp: www.washingtonlawhelp.org, or
The Superior Court Clerks office or county law library (for a fee).
3. Serve (give) a copy of your Response to the person who filed this Summons at the address below, and to any other parties. You may use certified mail with return receipt requested. For more information on how to serve, read Superior Court Civil Rule 5.
4. File your original Response with the court clerk at this address:
Superior Court Clerk, Pierce County
930 Tacoma Ave S Tacoma WA 98404
5. Lawyer not required: It is a good idea to talk to a lawyer, but you may file and serve your Response without one.

/s/ Mae Ivey 6/6/18
I agree to accept legal papers for this case at the following address
4812 East L St Tacoma WA 98404
email Maechomjak@yahoo.com

This Summons is issued according to Rule 4.1 of the Superior Court Civil Rules of State of Washington.
PostedJune 14, 2018