• Summons by Publication

Superior Court of Washington,
County of King
No. 19-3-01823-6 KNT
Summons Served by Publication (SMPB)

In re:
And Respondent:


Divorce, Separation,
Valid/Invalid Marriage
(X] End your marriage or
domestic partnership.
(X] Order the division of property
and debts.

You must respond in writing if you want the court to consider your side.

Deadline! Your Response must be filed and served within 60 days of the date this summons is published. If you do not file and serve your Response or a Notice of Appearance by the deadline:
No one has to notify you about other hearings in this case, and
The court may approve the requests in the Petition without hearing your side (called a default judgment).
Follow these steps:
1. Read the Petition and any other documents that were filed at court with this Summons. Those documents explain what the other party is asking for.
2. Fill out a Response on this form (check the Response that matches the Petition): FL Divorce 211, Response to Petition about a Marriage
You can get the Response form and other forms you need at:
The Washington State Courts website:
The Administrative Office of the Courts call: (360) 705-5328
Washington LawHelp:
www.washingtonlawhelp.org, or
The Superior Court Clerks office or county law library (for a fee).
3. Serve (give) a copy of your Response to the to the person who filed this Summons at the address below, and to any other parties. You may use certified mail with return receipt requested. For more information on how to serve, read Superior Court Civil Rule 5.
4. File your original Response with the court clerk at this address:
Superior Court Clerk, King County
401 4th Ave. N -- Room 2C Kent, WA, 98032-4429
5. Lawyer not required: It is a good idea to talk to a lawyer, but you may file and serve your Response without one.
/s/ Paul F. Eagle Date 05/02/19
Paul F. Eagle WSBA #22477
I agree to accept legal papers for this case at Lawyers address: 1001 Fourth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98154
PostedJune 12, 2019