• IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF KING

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF KING


SOUTHWEST SUBURBAN SEWER DISTRICT, a Washington municipal corporation
Plaintiff,
vs.
BRETT L. FISH; and ALSO ALL OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES UNKNOWN CLAIMING ANY RIGHT, TITLE, ESTATE, LIEN, OR INTEREST IN THE REAL ESTATE DESCRIBED IN THE COMPLAINT HEREIN,
Defendants.


NO. 17-2-19586-3 KNT
SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION


TO THE DEFENDANTS: ALL OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES UNKNOWN CLAIMING ANY RIGHT, TITLE, ESTATE, LIEN, OR INTEREST IN THE REAL ESTATE DESCRIBED IN THE COMPLAINT HEREIN.
You are hereby summoned to appear within sixty (60) days after the date of the first publication of this summons, to wit, within sixty (60) days after July 31, 2017, and defend the above entitled action in the above entitled Court, and answer the Complaint for Partition of Real Property (Complaint) of the Plaintiff Southwest Suburban Sewer District, and serve a copy of your answer upon the undersigned attorney for Plaintiff Southwest Suburban Sewer District, at his (or their) office below stated; and in case of your failure so to do, judgment will be rendered against you according to the demand of the Complaint, which has been filed with the Clerk of said Court.
The object of the above entitled action and the relief sought to be obtained therein is fully set forth in said Complaint, and is briefly stated as follows: The partition of the real property generally known as 801 SW 168th Street, Normandy Park, Washington 98166 (Tax Parcel No. 3023049060) which is owned by Brett L. Fish and Southwest Suburban Sewer District as tenants in common according to their interests in the subject real property. The Plaintiff owns a 25% undivided interest in the subject real property. Defendant Brett L. Fish claims to own the remaining 75% undivided interest having obtained an additional 25% undivided interest from Troy B. Fish, who is deceased.
Date of first publication: July 31, 2017.
DATED this 27th day of July, 2017.
INSLEE, BEST, DOEZIE RYDER, P.S.
By /s/ Eric C. Frimodt
Eric C. Frimodt, WSBA# 21938
10900 NE 4th Street, Suite 1500
Bellevue, WA 98009
Phone: (425) 450-4262
Email: efrimodt@insleebest.com
Attorneys for Plaintiff
PostedJuly 31, 2017